Kondinin Eco Green Directory
Do you like the Eco Green Directory in Kondinin?
Kondinin Eco Green
Eco Green has become increasingly significant in our world today, as citizens and organizations alike, seek to reduce the negative impact of human enterprises on our planet. In the region of Kondinin, Western Australia, there are several businesses that have made significant contributions to promote this worthy cause. These businesses reflect a growing trend towards sustainable practices in the area.
1. Langdons Kondinin: This is a family-owned grain storage and marketing company that has been in business for over 38 years. In their quest for eco green, Langdons conducts environmentally sustainable farming practices such as reducing greenhouse gas emissions, utilizing renewable energy sources, reducing chemical usage and supporting wildlife conservation. They also regularly contribute to the community through sponsorships for local events. Langdons Kondinin can be contacted through +61 8 9889 1999.
2. Kondinin Transport: This transport company provides general freight services, livestock transport, fertiliser distribution and bulk grain transport. With sustainability at the forefront of their business objectives, they have deployed a number of eco-friendly approaches such as the usage of biodiesel, solar panels and rainwater harvesting. Further, their bin refurbishment program ensures that they are contributing to reducing waste. Kondinin Transport can be contacted via their phone number, +61 8 9889 1485.
3. Stantins Plumbing and Gas: This plumbing and gas company has remained committed to utilizing green technologies to reduce their carbon footprint. They provide services such as rainwater harvesting, greywater reuse, and solar hot water installations. Additionally, they offer services such as hydronic heating and heat pumps to assist households in using less energy. The benefits of their services are experienced in reduced energy bills and better energy efficiency. Stantins Plumbing and Gas can be contacted through their phone number, +61 8 9889 4079.
4. Therese Seaton: This artist utilizes her passion for creating unique pieces of art using recycled and repurposed materials found in and around Kondinin. Her pieces of artwork include sculptured flowers and visual art on windows using recycled glass and metal. Her work provides a creative outlet that promotes eco-friendly practices within the community and inspires others to follow in her footsteps. She can be contacted through her phone number, +61 459 045 085.
5. Kondinin CRC: This is a community resource centre devoted to informing, connecting and advocating for the Kondinin community. Through workshops, seminars, and other programs, the CRC provides information on energy efficiency, waste reduction, and other environmentally friendly practices. The CRC also promotes eco-tourism in the region, which serves as a means of promoting the region as an eco-friendly destination, as well as educating visitors on sustainable living. The CRC can be contacted through their phone number, +61 8 9889 1008.
6. Yellow Barn Nursery: The Yellow Barn Nursery plays a significant role in promoting ecologically friendly practices within the region. They specialize in growing Australian native plants that are known to be resilient to the harsh Australian climate. By doing this, they support biodiversity by planting native species, and also encourage sustainability by using organic fertilizers and natural pest control methods. Yellow Barn Nursery can be contacted through their phone number, +61 8 9889 1860.
these aforementioned organizations provide invaluable services towards promoting eco-friendly practices within the Kondinin region. They have all shown a level of commitment to sustainability that should be emulated by other businesses and individuals. By implementing these practices, the environment is sustained, and we ensure a healthier planet for future generations.
Kondinin Eco Green Articles